Monday, February 4, 2013

Getting ready for valentines day.

I usually hate valentines day.  It's made up so big and in the end you usually get disappointed.  Plus this is the first year without my grandpa.  Valentines day was his birthday.  I decided this year that I would actually celebrate it though.  I found a bunch of cute DIY valentines ideas and I am definitely doing them this year.

Coffee Cups

I think this is a cute idea and will be exciting to see what the other writes on yours.  

what you will need - Sharpies and plain white coffe cups

Each of you takes a sharpie and a cup and write a not for your significant other.  Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.  

simple, easy, and cute!!

Pancakes

This was an idea that I wish I would have thought of before.  

Use thin pancake batter or crepe batter and put it into a squeeze bottle.  

Make a cute design.  The heart design looks AWESOME!!








1 comment: